Our website uses cookies to improve and personalise your experience and to display advertisements(if any). Our website may also include third-party cookies like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, and Youtube. By using the website, you consent to the use of cookies. We have updated our Privacy Policy. Please click on the button to check our Privacy Policy.

eSwatini aims to vaccinate entire population against COVID-19

eSwatini aims to vaccinate entire population against COVID-19

eSWATINI aims to vaccinate all its 1.3 million people against COVID-19 and will set aside at least 200 million emalangeni ($14 million) to do so, senior officials in the southern African kingdom has said. eSwatini, formerly known as Swaziland, is participating in the COVAX global vaccine distribution scheme co-led by the World Health Organization and hopes to receive enough vaccines for 20% of its population via the facility free of charge. It wants to buy vaccines for the remaining 80% via COVAX but recognises it may have to source doses elsewhere. "We are still trying to explore other sources for…
Read More